Antique Alley is New England's
oldest antiques shopping district
with more than 500 dealers
in the towns of Northwood,
Lee, Epsom, and Chichester.
Variety, quality, and value have made New Hampshire’s Antique Alley a “must shop” for both dealers and collectors. Located along Route 4 (the old highway that connects the seaport city of Portsmouth to the capitol city of Concord), Antique Alley has been a antiquing destination since the early 1970s. From early antiques “in the rough” to high-end period pieces, you’ll find it here!.
Some of the treasures that can be found
along Antique Alley include:
- Quality furniture from early painted country pieces to mid-century modern
- Antique garden accessories and architectural salvage
- Advertising, collectable paper & books, and ephemera
- Early textiles including quilts, paisleys, coverlets, rugs, and linen
- Fine china & glassware, collectable pottery, and early stoneware
- Vintage record albums and music memorabilia
- Early kitchen & country store items, painted accessories, and lighting
- Antique & vintage clothing, fine & vintage jewelry, and other ladies accessories
- Folk art, paintings & prints, and decorative antiques
- Sports memorabilia, tools & hardware, and taxidermy
Visit New Hampshire’s Antique Alley
and shop where the dealers shop!
Download our Brochure/Map
For additional information,
if you have any special requests or to contact any of our member shops
please Contact Us.